Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm

it would be good they add scorpion from [mk vs dc] that would be good, and his execution was that he throws his shuriken and makes 360 with the dead guy for 10 sec killing everybody around
:DDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 am

nulgath wrote:
it would be good they add scorpion from [mk vs dc] that would be good, and his execution was that he throws his shuriken and makes 360 with the dead guy for 10 sec killing everybody around
:DDDD
An execution like that would be overpowered. If everyone played as him Executions would be bloody boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 am

I still liked Ninja's idea about Sub-Zero... His exicution being you grab their spine *while still inside them* and rip it out along with their skull, maybe even be able to use it as a weapon for like 12 swings like the cleaver lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
GreasedUpKoala
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 36
Gamertag : BoomItsJacob
GOW cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

I dont like the idea of Master cheif, but maybe they could put sergeant Johnson in COG armor, his head showing of course smoking his ussual cigeratte, im sure he would have some nice quotes too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm

It's multiplayer.. It really doesn't have to fit in... It's not like Multiplayer has a storyline lol.. You kill them and move onto the next guy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
Chaz665(SA)
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : FancyCharles665
GOW cash : 61

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 pm

I would have no problem with anyone being brought in as an additional multiplayer skin. Hell, they can have a My little pony for all I care. I just won't pick it if I don't like it. (as long as it does not affect characteristics in any way, ie size of killzone) I used to love Quake 2 and all the skin mods back in the day. Was fantastic seeing Homer Simpson, Cartman and Sephiroth square off against each other.

Interesting fact for you guys: I'm big into my Mortal Kombat and Cliff Bezlinski and Edd Boon both wanted to put Marcus in the latest MK, but somewhere between Microsoft and Warner Brothers they threw a spanner in the works and it could not happen. I would prefer MK in Gears actually. Marcus would look weird jumping around and fly-kicking people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 pm

yeah dat would be funny lol, back to the spine thing true they should do that u can use the spine and skull as weapon for like 12 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:50 am

Sgt. Johnson as a COG? Hell f**king yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....   Today at 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down

cliff tried to get master chief in gears of war 3....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2