Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 DLC's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: DLC's   Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 am

They have said there are going to be four dlc's. The first two have already been announced, the Horde command pack and RAAM's Shadow. I think that the one after RAAM's Shadow is going to be a beast one and will have new locust to be etc. I think that these 3 will be 800 msp. I then think that the last one is going to be a Versus one. I hope it will include a ton of maps. One of the DLC's have to be 1200 msp to make the season pass worth buying, so I think that this one will be 1200 msp.


This is NOT announced but it would make sense if they did it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 am

SentUAMessage on Xbox Dashboard said RAAM's Shadow will be free with the Season Pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:10 am

Yeah all of the 4 mentioned above well be free because on the description of the Season Pass it says The Season Pass grants you the 4 DLC's for free which gives you a 33% discount. It says something like that anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Yeah all of the 4 mentioned above well be free because on the description of the Season Pass it says The Season Pass grants you the 4 DLC's for free which gives you a 33% discount. It says something like that anyways

This is exactly right. What the man said!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 am

It's worth getting the season pass especially if you know you will download them seperate anyway, I got mine straight away and had the liquid metal skins wearing ever since Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 am

Ninja wrote:
It's worth getting the season pass especially if you know you will download them seperate anyway, I got mine straight away and had the liquid metal skins wearing ever since Very Happy

They look good too mate!

Not seen you around lately.... You been boosting them Onyx medals or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 am

Liquid metal on the lancer is just lush, it's the only lancer camo that covers the whole gun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 am

mutlien wrote:
Ninja wrote:
It's worth getting the season pass especially if you know you will download them seperate anyway, I got mine straight away and had the liquid metal skins wearing ever since Very Happy

They look good too mate!

Not seen you around lately.... You been boosting them Onyx medals or something?

Nah I don't boost lol I been in a lot of invite only quick matches to capture some footage to make videos to promote this place and went throught the arcade on insane a few times with some others but I'll be back to normal playing now

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:53 am

Ninja wrote:
mutlien wrote:
Ninja wrote:
It's worth getting the season pass especially if you know you will download them seperate anyway, I got mine straight away and had the liquid metal skins wearing ever since Very Happy

They look good too mate!

Not seen you around lately.... You been boosting them Onyx medals or something?

Nah I don't boost lol I been in a lot of invite only quick matches to capture some footage to make videos to promote this place and went throught the arcade on insane a few times with some others but I'll be back to normal playing now
Hey Ninja, I still need help on the Boss on Insane Arcade if you want to help Smile
I did it on standard with a friend and he went on Casual but I still want the Onyx for completing Arcade on Insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 am

We've got way off topic here but anyway send me a friend request: UK Ninja

I'll do it now thumbs up

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 am

Ok Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 am

Sorry Ninja about last night, some kids were messing about with fireworks and they damaged the cables in the electricity generator for my area so we were out of power for a while :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 am

It's no problem I'll help out later in a couple hours if you still need it. I know a place I can hang back so if you die you will come back, I can then sup some beer and fire a few shots here and there lol!

Don't worry we'll do it first time thumbs up

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 am

Smile Thanks, do it at about 7pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 am

Ninja wrote:
I know a place I can hang back so if you die you will come back, I can then sup some beer and fire a few shots here and there lol!

Don't worry we'll do it first time thumbs up

Where's this spot? Intriguing Ninja.....very intriguing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:55 am

Too hard to explain I'll have to show you, I'll be in less than 30 mins

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 am

Ninja wrote:
Too hard to explain I'll have to show you, I'll be in less than 30 mins

OK.... I'll be online from 9pm as usual!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 167
Age : 18
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 am

We did it first time and all Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 42
Age : 23
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 pm

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
I think that the one after RAAM's Shadow is going to be a beast one and will have new locust to be etc. I think that these 3 will be 800 msp. I then think that the last one is going to be a Versus one. I hope it will include a ton of maps.

This is NOT announced but it would make sense if they did it!
This is exactly what I thought also. Hopefully we get more types of locust's and drones in beast mode, and hopefully the sires will come back as locust's. They should bring old maps back and new ones for the versus dlc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I liked the Sires too - they were good chainsaw practice lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DLC's   Today at 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
DLC's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: