v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: XGL Positions and tactics.   Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Position and Tactic 1: Use the whole playing field.

As we only have 4 people that want to join I will try to make the best of it. What I will do is see what each and everyone of you is capable of, I will see what weapons you are strongest with and what tactics would be best for us as a team. Once we have figured all this out I will then separate the clan into Assault guys, Power Weapons guys, and our Close Quarter Combat (CQC) guys.

Assault will provide cover fire for the shottys. The assault guy will be the main one calling the shots, you will hang back and keep a watch over the field while giving good cover fire.
Only 1 person will be the assault.

Power weapon guy is the one on the team who is most effective with the power weapons, this of course if we get them, we want it to go to them. We will 2 guys who specializes in this section and when we play public and such, we will work on these tactics.

There will be 2 CQC guys, you don't have to use a shotgun, but you will be the one placing on pressure.

Position and Tactic 2: Hold back play the patience game.

If another team is way better then us and we are in a bad situation the best thing to do is get them off there game, be patient, make them push you and make mistakes and that is how we will be a team that's better then us. This tactic requires all 5 guys to be using good communication and making call-outs. All you do is simply camp in one area, normally near the strongest power weapon.

We will develop more tactics but this is the 2 we will focus on getting better at. These 2 basics will win us games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
you got ownedzz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : XGL
Number of posts : 40
Gamertag : you got ownedzz
GOW cash : 21

PostSubject: Re: XGL Positions and tactics.   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 am

for your second tactic of letting them come to you, i recommend keeping one person on the move whose using stealth, so that when they surround the first four the other can catch them off guard, or use the power of underestimation let them think your extremely bad in the first game then the next they will rush toward you with no regard of their safety then you can make a comeback,and by the third game you`ll know there tactics and positions.

expect the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : UNU
Number of posts : 93
Gamertag : URBitteNbyWOLFY
GOW cash : 140

PostSubject: Re: XGL Positions and tactics.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 am

Stealth doesnt work in clan matches as most if not all players will have turtle beach or the equivalent. As such the random groans, grunts and calls your character makes gives away the position. Also please remember this area is public so everyone can see what ye're saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unuclan.enjin.com
you got ownedzz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : XGL
Number of posts : 40
Gamertag : you got ownedzz
GOW cash : 21

PostSubject: Re: XGL Positions and tactics.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

good point about it being public, (i need a turtle beech)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XGL Positions and tactics.   Today at 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

XGL Positions and tactics.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1