Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Are you looking to join a mature Australian / NZ Clan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLANTAI
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : TDUS
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : SLANTAI
GOW cash : 6

PostSubject: Are you looking to join a mature Australian / NZ Clan?   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Well look no further – Let me introduce you to The Downunder Squadron (TDUS). Perhaps you’ve already heard of us, as our name is spreading within our nations.
We are a Gears of War 3, Halo Reach and Battlefield 3 Clan?
We’re a well established, mature (18+ yrs of age) group individuals who formed TDUS out of the love of gaming and as a way of getting the most out of the games we enjoy playing. Nothing better than teaming up with a great bunch of blokes who know each other well and know each other’s style of play – not to mention having the bonus of always having people in your friends list that are online ‘often’ thus you always have members to call upon (especially in regards to our core games: Halo Reach, Gears of War 3 and Battlefield 3.
We offer a Head Quarters (our own website), a Field Manual (reference material), In-house ranking system, In-house competitions, regular clan battles and inter clan competitive play. We are also about to add ourselves to the ranks of Cybergamer in Halo Reach, all going well I’d like to do the same with GOW3. Unfortunately BF3 is a bit of a failure regarding this, as there are no private matches available on consoles, but if it eventuates then we’ll be there without hesitation.
We are a capped clan, which means we’ll stop recruiting once we hit 60 members (20 for each primary game), we’re currently sitting around the 40 member mark and are focused on increasing GOW players first followed closely by more Halo REACH players. We’ll take a few more BF players at this stage, but our BF numbers are already very strong.
We’re not very serious in general terms, but we take gaming seriously (as in we don’t dick about when challenging other clans, but if we lose we congratulate the opposing team, learn from our mistakes, train and endeavour to beat them upon our rematch), we have quite a bit of skill amongst our ranks – plenty of players are well above me in the stats department (Although I am the leader of the Clan and started it from scratch, my passion stems more from having a successful Clan as a whole – rather than just myself being the best that I can be at a single game, I bounce around ALL our 3 primary games and concentrate on all the behind the scenes work that keeps our clan strong and thriving).
So come along and take a look: www.thedownundersquadron.enjin.com
I’m sure you’ll be impressed with what you see, to sign up to our ranks (or to sign up as an ally if you’d like another clan to skirmish on a regular basis). We’re not just an Australian and New Zealand ONLY clan, we have people from the USA and UK whom do shift work, thus they are usually playing when we are (thus the time zone suits them).
If you have any questions PM me here and/or msg me on xbl, my GT is SLANTAI
Thanks for reading and at least giving us some consideration – we’re here for as long as there’s gaming.... so that’s a pretty long time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thedownundersquadron.enjin.com

Are you looking to join a mature Australian / NZ Clan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1