Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

To win Adam Fenix tell us your theory on Adam & Myrrah's history and how they came to know each other.

Funny or serious entries considered, but be original.

You will be allowed an entry on the Forum, Facebook & Twitter (3 total)

Closing date 26th Feb.

(Minimum 5 post rule is in effect & decision on winner is FINAL)

WINNER: Phillys Dooooorag

it was a summer day and Adam was surfing the web when he stumbled on a hip site called twitter. while on twitter he noticed a certain person called Myrrh tweeting allot of baloney he then clicked on her profile and started chatting and a couple of months later they where best friends.
he had myrrh round for his dinner cooking he famous sausage pie. She then noticed Adams lab in his mansion on escalation where she found that he could deal with the emulsion brewing up in the hollows. Adam then noticed that she intruded into his lab in the heat of the moment they had there first kiss, myrrh fell in love but Adam drifted away and met sheila Fenix (Marcus mum) shortly after they had a baby which they called Marcus, time passed by and they had so much fun. Myrrh grew more jealous and when marcus was allot older in the COG myrrh went to there home ripped the curtains of the wall and killed shiela with a candle stick in the living room she then grabbed adam by the skin on the back off neck with help from the drones and kantus' because she new that he could cure the emulsion. she took him to azura to begin testing on the emulsion killer 3000 (locust killer) and also browse the web a bit more as she needed to catch up on the latest a new hip websites.

Last edited by Publik NME no1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 am

Adam Fenix was searching for more imulsion deposits underground when he came to the locust hollow. his curiosity got the better of him and he went for an explore, a locust sentry spotted him and shot him in the leg, as Adam tries to crawl back the sentry pins him and turns him over to curb stomp him. Adam pulls out his knife and stabs the sentry. upon the relief sentry, a theron guard, stumbling upon this scene he was intrigued that a human would be at the gates to the hollow. he carries the now unconsious Adam to the queens palace to request orders. the queen orders his wounds tended and places him under guard. when he awakes the queen questions him and discovers that he is a scientist and a geneticist. he is very intrigued by the locust and ask if he may be allowed to study them, Myyrah says she will allow this if he can come up with a solution to the lambent problem.

thats how i think they met!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 am

I think that Myrrah was the only successful specimen from the Sire experiments, Adam may have used the DNA of Marcus' mother to create the perfect hybrid. Once she found out about the horrible experiments that created her she may have escaped to the hollow before E day and took over as Queen of the Locust, then as revenge ordered the Locust to attack then later learned of what the Imultion was doing to the Locust and changed her motives.. The Imultion may not effect her because of the perfect mix of the two races.

That is my theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Pawly
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 41
Gamertag : Pawly Pocket
GOW cash : 49

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 am

I think that over the loss of Marcus' mother, Adam tried to replicate/clone her to cope for his loss using her DNA, the only way he could do this was by combining that with a locust DNA. After his successful experiment, other scientist's were trying to replicate this to make human/locust hybrids (sires). Myrahh was a captive and a test subject due to the fact she was the perfect human/locust mix. Adam was heartbroken that she was a captive and was getting experimented on so he set her free and she went down into the hollows were no one could find her. She then became queen of the locust and swore revenge on the humans, but realising that the imulsion problem was becoming an issue she sought the help of her creator Adam Fenix who felt he had to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R1chieXD
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : Kaos
Number of posts : 34
Gamertag : Kaos Richie
GOW cash : 74

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 am

One of the imulsion extracting factories had a leakage and lost valuable imulsion. They hired Adam Fenix to investigate the matter. This is when he finds out about the Locust Hollow. While he is there he sees a group of Locust scouts armed with Hammerbursts. He soon realized they were hostile and went back to the surface but did not tell the factory about his experience. A couple days later when Adam Fenix "died", he instead fell down a hole dug by the locust. He was then brought to Queen Myrrah. She told him that the locust scouts spotted him on his weak attempt of sneaking out of the hollow and orderd them to find information about Adam. When she found out that he could help the locust to get rid of the lambent she orderd the locust to capture Adam. So he was brought to Azura to do research for the Locust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillys Dooooorag
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 13
GOW cash : 21

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:42 am

it was a summer day and Adam was surfing the web when he stumbled on a hip site called twitter. while on twitter he noticed a certain person called Myrrh tweeting allot of baloney he then clicked on her profile and started chatting and a couple of months later they where best friends.
he had myrrh round for his dinner cooking he famous sausage pie. She then noticed Adams lab in his mansion on escalation where she found that he could deal with the emulsion brewing up in the hollows. Adam then noticed that she intruded into his lab in the heat of the moment they had there first kiss, myrrh fell in love but Adam drifted away and met sheila Fenix (Marcus mum) shortly after they had a baby which they called Marcus, time passed by and they had so much fun. Myrrh grew more jealous and when marcus was allot older in the COG myrrh went to there home ripped the curtains of the wall and killed shiela with a candle stick in the living room she then grabbed adam by the skin on the back off neck with help from the drones and kantus' because she new that he could cure the emulsion. she took him to azura to begin testing on the emulsion killer 3000 (locust killer) and also browse the web a bit more as she needed to catch up on the latest a new hip websites. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xboxfan
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Adam bumped into Myrrah one night at a bar in down town Jacinto and used one of his famous pick up lines, "Hey baby, did you just open an emergence hole 'cause I think I'm falling for you!". She slapped him and the rest history ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManBearPig
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 45
Gamertag : ManBearPiig x
GOW cash : 51

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 pm

The up and coming scientist and researcher Adam Fenix is sent deep into the heart of Locust territory to find and research imulsion. Accompanying him is META team. A group of highly trained COG. Late in the mission META team is ambushed and killed to the last man despite a heroic defence.
Adam Fenix is captured and held prisoner by Myrah who realises the potenial to learn from this intelligent human.
During his months of capture he is questioned by Myrah about the humans, their defences and their strongholds. He in turn learns from Myrah about imulsion and the nature of the locust. It is also during these months that the first thoughts of the hammer of dawn come to his mind.
Developing a kind of friendship with Myrah it is unclear whether they became lovers at this time.
After 6months of capture young Adam Fenix plans a daring escape whilst the locust plot their attack on Serra, succeding he makes it back to Jacinto intact but a changed man due to his experiences with Myrah and his Locust hosts.

This is my version of events Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Only a couple of days left guys, get those entries in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IIBLADEzI
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 6

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 am

when marcus was little he was playing football (soccer) with his dad (adam fenix) in the back garden. they was having loads of fun until marcus kicked the ball into their neighbours garden. Marcus and his dad whent to their neighbours front door to ask if they could get the ball back. when the owner of the house opened the door adam fenix thought "what an astonashing being" they asked politley if they could get the ball back and the owner said "yes and would you like some tea" adam fenix replied "yes" so adam fenix sat down and had some tea and started talking with the owner and found out her name was myrrah. adam fenix and myrrah started dateing but then adam started cheating on her with marias mother. myrrah was furious and ended it with adam fenix and killed marias mother and then adam fenix took maria into his custody and she was like marcus's sister. then marcus befreinded dom at school and set him up with maria. myrrah kidnapped adam fenix just after marcus finished college and made him work in her labs on azura to create super soldiers. adam fenix tried to do this and made the locust but to do this he had to use imulsion. myrrah wasnt pleased and forced adam fenix to make a cure. he spent years doing so but then marcus free'd him and then they killed all super soldiers (locust) and all imulsion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
letS xDoOral
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 35
Gamertag : letS xDoOral

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 am

I think Myrrah was a hooker and Adam Fenix was her pimp... the End, Did i win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II TOPKILLER II
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 24
Gamertag : II TOPKILLER II
GOW cash : 28

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 am

Well, Adam Fenix and Myrrah were twins, they were born to a human mother in Jacinto. However, upon their fifth birthday they found out that Myrrah had caught a rare disease after she got stuck in a cave underground while playing. Myrrah was stuck in that cave for 7 days and no one knows what happened to her down there because she would never speak of it but soon after returning to her life the disease began to manifest itself and Myrrah began turning into a Locust. Not knowing what to do, their mother decided to hide Myrrah in the basement. By the time Myrrah was 14 she was filled with resentment for her mother and her brother Adam who was the apple of their mothers eye. When Myrrah turned 17 she decided to escape from the basement, once she did this she hid underground, the only place she knew she would be accepted. She soon became the Queen of the locust when the Kantus High Council realised the potential of having a half human, half locust leader. Upon her coronation as Queen she swore to restore the locust to the surface of Sera with the ulterior motive of disposing of her mother and capturing her brother, Adam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 am

Two hours left folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shion420
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:16 am

I read an archived thread talking about how the queen could be Marcus' mom, but wonder how he wouldn't recognize her (unless he was really young, or her appearance has changed a lot...aside from the giant thing on her back and stuff). But then when she says, "So, you are the son of Adam Fenix." It kind of makes it seems like she has never known him, because if it were his mother, I'd think it would be more like, "Marcus, I'm glad to see that you have made it this far. It's too bad that you didn't follow your father's path."

I'm thinking that his mother did die, but then Adam went down there and tried to strike a truce or something pre-emptively or something and was unsuccessfully, but maybe he did something for them, or gave them something to keep them at bay for a while while he tried to figure something out to help stop them once they invaded.

I believe that Queen Myrrah was a Human that had some kind of procedure that attached that thing onto her back and integrated into her body and mind. Maybe that thing gives her the ability to communicate with the Locust and the Humans (which would lead me to believe that maybe Adam had some hand in creating Myrrah as a way to communicate with the Locust). This then leads me to maybe believe that Myrrah is his wife and Marcus' mom, and maybe after she died this thing attached to her re-animated her body and changed her (so now she doesn't have memories from her past life, just events after she was resurrected and Adam didn't mention that Marcus was her son or that she was his wife).

I noticed in this game that the Kantus have the ability to resurrect fallen soldiers, so maybe they had something to do with the transformation along with Adam. Like, his wife can live again but she will be one of them or something (I know I'm really reaching here).

I'm almost certain that whoever she was, she was once human, but don't get why they believe that the surface of sera is their's by right, and why they hate the humans so much to make them go on a Genocidal rage. Were they a more peaceful group and then something we did with drilling or with the immulsion do something to them and it pissed them all off. Maybe a long time ago this woman found herself down with the Locust and they made her their queen, because it does seem like they've been down there forever by the tunnels and palace and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:43 am

Maybe they both met at a some kind of war, and did it, and 9 months later, marcus was born.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven stump stumpy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Gamertag : ExceedCloud07
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 am

i think it was during the pendulum wars when adam was still perfecting the hammer of dawn, i think he new queen myarh for a while, and sept myarh looks half human and loucst i think that a grub made love to a human and when the cog found out they hunted the gal that had the baby and killed her for beytrail and while the grub was running out with the half breed, adam feinix when he was still with the colelition and fighing on the front lines stop him and aimed his lancer at the gurds center mass but adam saw the fear in the grubs eyes and that he had something in his hands, he pulled the trigger on the grub and and the grud dropped curled in a ball, then adam moved the body from the strange object and realized it was a baby, as he stood up and pointed his lancer between the half breed babys eyes he felt pitty on it. the rest of his squad can racing out toward him and adam hide the baby, when the search was over adam returned for the baby and in the shades snuk down under ground and found a what looked like a barracks, he woke a grub up and had his snud nose pointed at his head and handed him the baby and told him her name is myarh so adam lowered his pistol and offered his hand to the grub and they shook on it to be a secert. after that expernce adam resignedfrom the front lines and became the scientist he is now. he also took some visits to myarh as she was growing up and relized the problem of the lambit so he thought he could make a solution for the problem but didnt have time, think he tried to get people to understand the grubs didnt want to fight but chairman prescott thought differntly and saw it as a world conflict so the war started. and sept adam was a scientist he was sorta forced to create these weapons so called by myarh as wmds (weapons of mass distruction), so there friendship you could say broke because the new weapon aree such as the hammer stoped e-holes and forces from coming up. thats my theory that i think thats how they meet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm

who won?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 pm

WINNER: Phillys Dooooorag

Please contact Ninja for your prize.

Congratulations!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawly
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 41
Gamertag : Pawly Pocket

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Hahaha arrr I hate you Phil! I know him in life btw, I even told him about the competition hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!   Today at 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] WIN ADAM FENIX!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1