Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 What are you expecting in last week of Beta?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Or hoping for?

Well I'm expecting a new map which will include the Hammer of Dawn and Retro Turret weapons to be in it.

I'm hoping for Horde (or beast mode). Would be great to play one of these new modes in the final week of Beta (which starts tomorrow of course)

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Touchyfeely92
New Recruit
New Recruit


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Gamertag : Touchyfeely92
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

I think they might show us a new map with a new game type to play. I doubt they have Horde/ Beast mode available. it would rock but lets cross our fingers its gunna be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Mon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Well so far there is nothing. The player choice mode as gone and you unlock the flaming Hammerburst but nothing else changed other than that. C'mon Epic

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Age : 23
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Mon May 09, 2011 9:46 pm

you would think they would do something big for the last week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 3:51 am

Yea and nothing at all today. I hope they don't leave it until the last day I got a whole week off work to enjoy this Beta come on Epic give us some more.

The upcoming events is blank I'm sure they got a surprise waiting just wish they would hurry with it

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 3:53 am

I hoping for a new map with a few more weapons. I doubt they would release horde or beast mode this week. Keep us informed Ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Age : 27
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 am

beta is strictly multiplayer i doubt there will b a horde/beast mode, thinking a new map maybe a new character to push the player into more matches to unlock that character
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vwvortex.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 am

Jt7ice wrote:
beta is strictly multiplayer i doubt there will b a horde/beast mode, thinking a new map maybe a new character to push the player into more matches to unlock that character

Maybe Clayton Carmine? I hope so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 am

Clayton Carmine sounds like a possibilty but the way things are now it's looking like nothing new will happen but there's 6 days plus what's left of today left so I'm remaining hopeful

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Age : 27
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 4:48 am

Ninja wrote:
Clayton Carmine sounds like a possibilty but the way things are now it's looking like nothing new will happen but there's 6 days plus what's left of today left so I'm remaining hopeful

they are gonna fuck us with a roll of quarters, this last week of the beta is gonna make us crave the retail even more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vwvortex.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 5:58 am

They have to leave us wanting more. It is the only way to end the beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Is there anything new today I've not been on my XBOX yet been doing some work on videos

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Age : 23
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

nope nothing yet as far as i know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm

The only thing i got so far for the last week of the beta are the codes to get friends in for the last week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Wed May 11, 2011 6:45 am

On my friends list it says Atomic Birthday - Public King of the hill on Needs Loc

It's not on my Beta? This is a new map right but how the hell you get this? Anybody else played Needs Loc map?

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Wed May 11, 2011 7:05 am

Ninja wrote:
On my friends list it says Atomic Birthday - Public King of the hill on Needs Loc

It's not on my Beta? This is a new map right but how the hell you get this? Anybody else played Needs Loc map?

Have not seen or heard of this. Will check online and see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic Birthday
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 35
GOW cash : 46

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm

haha i think i know what that was. i was hoping someone on here could explain.
si joined a koth game and it started me in the tiny black room. with just enough light to see the outlines of people but not if they were locust or cog. i mean the room was so small you couldnt even run across it. in the sky was a giant gears logo. there was no hill and you basicly just kept re spawning when you died. i was racking up like hundreds of kills and the game didnt end i got to about 200 kills then decided to quit and it wouldent let me bring up the start menu. i still dont know what it was lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member


Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Age : 27
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Wed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Atomic Birthday wrote:
haha i think i know what that was. i was hoping someone on here could explain.
si joined a koth game and it started me in the tiny black room. with just enough light to see the outlines of people but not if they were locust or cog. i mean the room was so small you couldnt even run across it. in the sky was a giant gears logo. there was no hill and you basicly just kept re spawning when you died. i was racking up like hundreds of kills and the game didnt end i got to about 200 kills then decided to quit and it wouldent let me bring up the start menu. i still dont know what it was lol.


thats the dev's room.. its called "Need Loc" for Need Location...as in it dosent actually have a place... and now you know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Wed May 11, 2011 10:14 pm

W1Z22 wrote:
Atomic Birthday wrote:
haha i think i know what that was. i was hoping someone on here could explain.
si joined a koth game and it started me in the tiny black room. with just enough light to see the outlines of people but not if they were locust or cog. i mean the room was so small you couldnt even run across it. in the sky was a giant gears logo. there was no hill and you basicly just kept re spawning when you died. i was racking up like hundreds of kills and the game didnt end i got to about 200 kills then decided to quit and it wouldent let me bring up the start menu. i still dont know what it was lol.


thats the dev's room.. its called "Need Loc" for Need Location...as in it dosent actually have a place... and now you know!

Thanks for the info W1Z22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 4:05 am

Sounds like you got lucky cos I wish I dam got into one of the Dev rooms even it if it just back empty space with a big Gears of War logo in the sky I wouldn't mind getting into the Needs Loc I guess you just got lucky with that and it wasn't suppose to happen!

By the way is there anything new today? I been at work I be playing later on

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 4:22 am

Ninja wrote:
Sounds like you got lucky cos I wish I dam got into one of the Dev rooms even it if it just back empty space with a big Gears of War logo in the sky I wouldn't mind getting into the Needs Loc I guess you just got lucky with that and it wasn't suppose to happen!

By the way is there anything new today? I been at work I be playing later on

That would be pretty cool to go into, just to say you were there. I am sure there are only a few that actually got to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellaPogi
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 60
Gamertag : J is Hella Pogi
GOW cash : 81

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 5:02 am

was i the only one not able to get into a game yesterday?

I tried and tried and it kept refreshing on me both TDM and KOTH...then i just gave up which sucks cuz there were actually a good amount of people on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 am

HellaPogi wrote:
was i the only one not able to get into a game yesterday?

I tried and tried and it kept refreshing on me both TDM and KOTH...then i just gave up which sucks cuz there were actually a good amount of people on.

I played TDM last night from 10 pm - 12pm EST and did not have much of a problem getting matches. There was a little lag issue last night and was kicked out of a few games because of the host leaving. Where are these dedicated servers? lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellaPogi
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 60
Gamertag : J is Hella Pogi
GOW cash : 81

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 6:39 am

I haven't had a host leaving problem at all.
Yesterday I tried playing in the morning which is never a problem it just kept refreshing the best 15 servers over and over.


I got into maybe 2 games one a bot just would not die got impatient and left lol they need to do something about that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic Birthday
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 35
GOW cash : 46

PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Thu May 12, 2011 7:09 am

i ended up getting into the needs loc map a second time later that night. it sucks i couldnt have gotten the points from it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you expecting in last week of Beta?   Today at 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
What are you expecting in last week of Beta?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Paint on sale at Michaels this week!!!
» MSA National Motorsport Week. 25th - 5th July
» Xbox Deal of the Week
» Lottery For The Week Ending Jan 18, 2015
» Penang Bike Week

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: