Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike123
New Recruit
New Recruit


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 10

PostSubject: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:04 pm

READ COMMENT BELOW AS WELL NOOBS.

overpowered assault rifles have ruined this game, especially when u get froze up from the damn bullets. I have been downed by a few bullets from retro before. WAY WAY WAY to powerful. I don't need to even say anything about sawed off, if u have played gears 3 u know how much it sucks. But i will, as if sawed off would not have been bad enough by being an insta kill campers weapon at melee range, it kills u from rediculous ranges way further than melee range. Wingman has been ruined from sawedoff/retro/hammerburst. And TDM aswell as all your retarded team mates get destroyed by nerd clans all using their rediculous overpowered rifles shooting u at every direction possible. Warzone/execution have been put down to 3 rounds? that crap is so short, it should be like first to 6. both characters dying is annoying as crap. Their should be a gamemode where only regular lancer/gnasher are spawned with, otherwise this game is going to loose all of it's pro players and only a few retards will be playing it thinking they are so good. Gears is gnasher. The power of hammerburst in gears 2 was the most power a rifle should ever get in gears/ it was perfect. I checked how many players are playing worldwide and it is pathetic and getting lower. I love the gameplay and the gnasher gameplay aswell but those weapons have ruined a perfect game. Pistol is about 1/3 too powerful aswell. Gay\EPIC u r going to have a whole bunch of noobs playing this game and no pros. U R lossing us and u don't have much time to fix it. What r u thinking. Make a Pro Multiplayer mode now and take into consideration all the truth above. Everybody i know hates the power of these weapons and the sawed off. I used to be able to play gears 1 and 2 by myself and have a great time. I can`t do that for gears 3. I can manage to squeeze a bit of fun out of the game if i play with some friends who r also getting sick of this crap, but we r finished, fed up and bored of camping to win games. That is what gears is now, u should rename it CAMP OF WAR 3: EXCLUSIVE CRAP EDITION. Everygame is disgusting camping lancer battles with sawed off campers YAHHN. fags.


Last edited by mike123 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:06 pm

English Language wrote:
Why you kill me?

But on a more serious note. I don't think Epic are gonna do much. I myself prefer Hammerburst over Lancer or Retro so being forced to us a Lancer would be plain killjoy. Your ranting is not likely going to do anything. I'm pissed as well with SOS Campers and such but I let it slide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I know how you feel. There is nights where I come off that game and just want to rage. I do not blame you. Call of Duty is to blame for this influence on the overpowered assault rifles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Go and play Horde or Beast if you start getting frustrated in multiplayer, take a break that's what I do then go back to it afterwards.

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Age : 25
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:27 pm

I gotta agree with these guys. If your getting pissed,chill for a minute and play some horde or beast or go rape children on CoD.

You don't seem to like the changing of your little formula, but thats what gears is all about. Little tweaks ever since gears 1 to the game and the gaming community as a whole.

Adjust to said tweaks, or go play gears 2. Thats why its still supported online, for people like you.

As for the rest of us, we'll be learning ways to combat the SOS,and to use the new shorter ranged weapons to our advantage. Because if you arent learning, your not a "pro" player like you say, i dont care how good your K/D is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm

It's not worth getting angry about IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IXI SHOCKER IXI
New Recruit
New Recruit


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 7

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 pm

get ready for every game to have this in near future. its like when ur in a casino, u see the lights points and it grabs u u the addict the gamer. they got us by balls and know it. cod syndrome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 45
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 am

Ninja wrote:
Go and play Horde or Beast if you start getting frustrated in multiplayer, take a break that's what I do then go back to it afterwards.

Thanks for the games last night mate - Excellent stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Age : 26
Gamertag : Congreth
GOW cash : 59

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:00 am

I believe this is the best multiplayer experience out of the entire trilogy.

Though I see where you are coming from, this is how I see it

You are just as weak and as powerful as everyone else, every weapon as drawbacks that make or break a confrontation, bottom line is no one has an advantage that you don't already have yourself - the game opens all weapons and all possibilities to each player (exception to skins and medals, etc.) so they all have an equal playing field.

The Sawed-Off gets some shit thrown at it, has ever since Beta. I see nothing wrong with it, I've killed and have been killed multiple times with this beast. Typically, when I get killed by the Sawed-Off, it is usually because I wasn't paying attention or I stood in one place way too long and someone took advantage of me for it - good for them! That's what I would do.

The Sawed-Off has the limitation of range and reload time, you sacrifice these two things for damage and the ability to kill up to 4 targets at once. There has been times that when I tried to use the Sawed-Off, I was too far, the enemy player wasn't killed and I couldn't get away in time to reload or change weapons before they turned right around and blasted me in the face with a gnasher or pumped my back full of lancer rounds... the Sawed-Off is a balanced weapon and is surprisingly a weapon of stealth because you must be in melee range and the other person must not see you there until you pull the trigger

To counter this: if you see someone with a Sawed-Off, do not advance, either hold position or back up, the player will be forced to hold, fall back, or change weapons.


The rifles are the same story, Retro is high power, high recoil, low accuracy, and comparable to an AK-47 assault rifle in our world - it also has an instant kill charge. The Hammerburst is high power, high accuracy, no extra melee features, somewhat low ammo, and a longer active-reload as the traces of each round fired can be more easily pin pointed to your position as well! The Lancer is medium powered, balanced recoil, high ammunition count and an instant kill melee attack.

Ultimately, the Lancer is just as good short range as it is medium range, it's great for almost any situation. The Retro Lancer is best at short range but can be very effective medium range with the option to burst fire rounds for a down or charge in for a kill. The Hammerburst is the better for longer ranges as it's recoil is minimum and has excellent power behind it, though rarely do I see a Hammerburst win against either other rifle in close encounters.

As far as Gears 2 goes, I hated it, why? Gnashers, gnashers, gnashers...
Got very old very quick, I'm glad Epic decided to balance every weapon so they all had effective killing power! Shoot

Thanks for reading my point of view on the matter Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike123
New Recruit
New Recruit


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 10

PostSubject: Reply to many of retards above   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 am

hey idiots, yes i have used the retro lancer and i was astounded to find that it is rediculously easy to get a kill with it. It takes ZERO SKILL and I found it really boring because of this, I was just killing people way to fast and easily, it felt cheap and unfair. As for sawwed off, it is only a problem when you are in a gnasher battle with someone and they cconstantly run up and ruin it by running up to u and pressing the trigger with their eyes closed and the battle is over. Sawed off has also completely ruined Wingman my used to be favorite game mode because people will camp behind corners and stay their until you try and get at them and get destroyed or wait their and have another team come up behind u and retro/hammerburst u down in an instant. If u run away, it does not matter most times u will get trapped between 2 teams and get raped by these cheap weapons or some person will jump out from a corner they have been camping behind for 4 minutes. Hoard is only enjoyable if u play with friend once, then it is repetitive. And beast mode sucks. |The camp is for camping noobs now. I am not an idiot running around getting killed, I still rape at this game and have gotten 24-2 kdr in TDM and similar scores many times. But when i get and average score like 16-10 because some noob filled me up in an instant and or camped with sawed off, I don't accept that, just a few times of getting killed by this retardation makes me never want to play again. I also don't want to play again because Wingman has become unplalyable if u use normal gnasher/lancer weapons which have perfect power because of camping sawed offs and powerful rifles that surround u. And no I will not join the noobs, I am going to join everyone elso who has half a brain and never play this shit again. And I love the gameplay which has made gears 2 unplayable, I am not saying gameplay has anything wrong with it, just the weapons. I'm done, just like 80% of all gears players, no one is playing this game. All these retards that r responding to my post can shove it u retro/sawedoff noobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StylishRanger
New Recruit
New Recruit


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
Age : 23
Gamertag : StylishRanger
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:12 am

Any thing can be counter act, this is where skill comes in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Age : 26
Gamertag : Congreth
GOW cash : 59

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 am

StylishRanger wrote:
Any thing can be counter act, this is where skill comes in.

Exactly! I think what some players don't do is change their strategy, if something isn't working, try something else, adapt and change to survive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Age : 26
Gamertag : Congreth
GOW cash : 59

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:25 am

mike123 wrote:
hey idiots, yes i have used the retro lancer and i was astounded to find that it is rediculously easy to get a kill with it. It takes ZERO SKILL and I found it really boring because of this, I was just killing people way to fast and easily, it felt cheap and unfair. As for sawwed off, it is only a problem when you are in a gnasher battle with someone and they cconstantly run up and ruin it by running up to u and pressing the trigger with their eyes closed and the battle is over. Sawed off has also completely ruined Wingman my used to be favorite game mode because people will camp behind corners and stay their until you try and get at them and get destroyed or wait their and have another team come up behind u and retro/hammerburst u down in an instant. If u run away, it does not matter most times u will get trapped between 2 teams and get raped by these cheap weapons or some person will jump out from a corner they have been camping behind for 4 minutes. Hoard is only enjoyable if u play with friend once, then it is repetitive. And beast mode sucks. |The camp is for camping noobs now. I am not an idiot running around getting killed, I still rape at this game and have gotten 24-2 kdr in TDM and similar scores many times. But when i get and average score like 16-10 because some noob filled me up in an instant and or camped with sawed off, I don't accept that, just a few times of getting killed by this retardation makes me never want to play again. I also don't want to play again because Wingman has become unplalyable if u use normal gnasher/lancer weapons which have perfect power because of camping sawed offs and powerful rifles that surround u. And no I will not join the noobs, I am going to join everyone elso who has half a brain and never play this shit again. And I love the gameplay which has made gears 2 unplayable, I am not saying gameplay has anything wrong with it, just the weapons. I'm done, just like 80% of all gears players, no one is playing this game. All these retards that r responding to my post can shove it u retro/sawedoff noobs.

Thank you for your opinion on the matter, but it sounds like to me you just need to adapt to each situation, Gears 2 was straight forward, Gears 3 is not so easy to play BECAUSE the Gnasher is not the only powerful weapon anymore as I see it

Besides, can't I claim that the Gnasher is a "cheap weapon" because you can still just camp a corner and wait for a good head shot to instantly kills someone? At point blank, both the Sawed Off and the Gnasher have one-hit kill ability and both can be done without aiming, a simple blindfire in the right direction gets it done and the Gnasher has more ammo so if the Sawed Off misses you have the advantage with multiple shots and faster reload
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 am

mike123 wrote:
hey idiots, yes i have used the retro lancer and i was astounded to find that it is rediculously easy to get a kill with it. It takes ZERO SKILL and I found it really boring because of this, I was just killing people way to fast and easily, it felt cheap and unfair. As for sawwed off, it is only a problem when you are in a gnasher battle with someone and they cconstantly run up and ruin it by running up to u and pressing the trigger with their eyes closed and the battle is over. Sawed off has also completely ruined Wingman my used to be favorite game mode because people will camp behind corners and stay their until you try and get at them and get destroyed or wait their and have another team come up behind u and retro/hammerburst u down in an instant. If u run away, it does not matter most times u will get trapped between 2 teams and get raped by these cheap weapons or some person will jump out from a corner they have been camping behind for 4 minutes. Hoard is only enjoyable if u play with friend once, then it is repetitive. And beast mode sucks. |The camp is for camping noobs now. I am not an idiot running around getting killed, I still rape at this game and have gotten 24-2 kdr in TDM and similar scores many times. But when i get and average score like 16-10 because some noob filled me up in an instant and or camped with sawed off, I don't accept that, just a few times of getting killed by this retardation makes me never want to play again. I also don't want to play again because Wingman has become unplalyable if u use normal gnasher/lancer weapons which have perfect power because of camping sawed offs and powerful rifles that surround u. And no I will not join the noobs, I am going to join everyone elso who has half a brain and never play this shit again. And I love the gameplay which has made gears 2 unplayable, I am not saying gameplay has anything wrong with it, just the weapons. I'm done, just like 80% of all gears players, no one is playing this game. All these retards that r responding to my post can shove it u retro/sawedoff noobs.

Apparently you can't read. I've read your post and I agree with you.. But hey, why bitch at us. We aren't EPIC and we can't do a thing.. One thing I hate the most though when I rage is when someone says go back to Gears 2.. I don't want to go back.. Why can't I be happy moving onto Gears 3, why should I, who has been loyal to the game for 4 years have to go back and suffer the lag and not be able to enjoy the newer game?

But Mike, please don't be ignorant. This is your warning. Your post is very disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Age : 36
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 am

Mike123 calling members idiots and refering to them as retards will get you banned if you do that again, maybe you don't give a fuck anyway but like mister wookie said it's very disrepectful. Whilst we encourage healthy debate and argument and a difference in opinion we won't tolerate disrespect. We are a friendly community I can understand your rage about some of these new weapons and it's fine to rage and believe me I fucking hate the SOS too but there is no need to attack members of the community because of it. I'm going to lock this thread before it turns ugly.

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why    Today at 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Overpowered rifles suck Sawed off Sucks Campers Game Why
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 16 hour work days suck
» Malifaux - What are you playing?
» Pelagus suck in this game
» What makes 40k a bad game an exposition of my journey
» Dota 2 sucks!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: